Wednesday 3 April 2013

Brand new beauty blogger in town!

I'm not a beautician. Instead, a young doctor working in Malaysia. I am blessed to be affordable to splurge on things I'm interested in, moderately and responsibly.

Over the years, I've been collecting tonnes of beauty products which I constantly purchase to make myself happy (thanks to the stressful and busy life being a new doctor). I came to realize that I hardly ever repurchase these items. To be honest, I hardly even able to empty those bottles and tubs, which is especially true for my eye creams and serums. Eventually, these products piled up to the extend that I can literally use them twice or thrice daily for another 5 years ahead, without the need to purchase new ones! >.<

I would say that I'm quite adventurous in trying out new products, ranging from skin care to hair products to make ups to facial care, be it from a drug store, home brands, and even high-end brands! And of course, I certainly love to explore deeper and wider, continue to search for my HOLY GRAIL items, in hope that I could actually find them and continue to use them till the end of the world, or the end of my life.

Having said that I've been piling up my beauty products since uhm.. forever? - my beauty stash is now overloaded and I have to find a way to motivate myself to clear them up and thus another good reason to try out new things! I seriously have come to a stage where I need to buy extra shelves, stashes, boxes - just to keep my goods safe and sound.

This is the reason that I'm starting this new blog, as I'll have to use my 'stock' consistently in order to write really meaningful and true reviews on them. I really really want to get rid of my bad habit of skipping steps in skin care, being lazy at times and giving up on products easily.

As for now, just take a peek at my dressing table and be impressed.. ;)

Believe me, I certainly have at least 3 times the amount of items shown - in stock!!

I hereby vow that I'll be 100% honest in sharing my experience and perhaps to be consistent in updating my blog. So stay tune and enjoy reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment