Sunday 15 December 2013

Review: Beauty Mate Purifying and Hydating Nano Toner

I find that I go through toners very quickly so here’s another review of one that is going to reach its bottom within the next few days, the Beauty Mate Purifying and Hydrating Nano Toner.


Beauty Mate Purifying and Hydrating Nano Toner, 120mL


“Purifying and Hydrating Nano Toner is extracted by Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Pearl and Glycoproteins.

Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract which helps to hydrate your skin and facilitate the metabolism which prepares fast absorbing of lotion.

Formulated with the natural mineral of Hydrolyzed Pearl can bright up the skin tone and balance the pH value, it makes your skin soften and smooth.

Glycoproteins helps to increase the moisture level of skin by 60% and keep the moisture balance in cuticle up to 15 hours or above.”


I got this Beauty Mate Purifying and Hydrating Nano Toner from my June 2013 Wonderbox subscription, which made my heart skipped a beat as I have always wanted to try other products from their Purifying and Hydrating range, besides the much raved sheet mask.




The product comes in a sturdy glass bottle with convenient pump system, which is still functioning well up till the last bit of product left. The only gripe was that each pump only dispenses little amount of liquid and I have to use about 8 pumps to get my facial cotton adequately soaked. The silver top cap however didn’t loosen a little after repeated covering and uncovering, so there's no need to worry about the glass bottle slipping off when one picks up the bottle by its cap. Nonetheless, packaging in glass bottle is definitely a plus point for me!

The toner itself has a consistency near to plain water that would easily escape from your palm, which is why I preferred applying this with facial cottons. It has a hint of herbal/ floral that smells similar to their Purifying and Hydrating sheet mask.




I like the fact that it lives up to its claim, as it really soften my skin and keep it hydrated. The lasting moisture for 15 hours however is yet to be tested. Recently I was working on shifts instead of calls, thus temporarily free from those “working-30-hours-continuously” schedule. I would have already washed my face and reapplied everything necessary in less than 15 hours interval.

I absolutely love the dewy skin that it gives! Not a bit of stickiness that most toners will leave, and my skin feels oh so lovely! It also prepares the skin for better absorption of serum and moisturizer that follow. My skin tone does brightened a little over the past 2 months of using this toner, but I can’t be sure whether it is the effect of this alone, or the combined effect of my current skincare regime.

This toner gained so much love from me that I even use them on those warm, stuffy afternoons to quickly refresh myself, and it works! I’m yet to try using this as lotion mask and facial mist, which I think I should have. Maybe I shall get another bottle and try that out once the spending ban is over. Hehe :D



My Verdict: 

-nice packaging
-soften skin and prepare skin well for serum and moisturizer
-brighten complexion
-moisturizing
-quick pick-me-up
-affordable and easily available at Watson pharmacy


Drawback:
-each pump only dispenses a little amount of product


Repurchase? YES!

I'm really grateful that Wonderbox included this in their June 2013 box that I finally have the opportunity to try, not only a sample size but the generous full bottle so that I can make up my mind as to whether I shall include this in my daily routine. However, I'm still open to experience more toners out there that might pull this one down from its throne!

So I thought that's the spirit of a true beauty junkie NYAAHAHAHAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment